arulesViz - Visualizing Association Rules and Frequent Itemsets with R
This R package extends package arules with various visualization techniques for association rules and itemsets. The package also includes several interactive visualizations for rule exploration.
Stable CRAN version: install from within R with
Current development version: Download package from AppVeyor or install from GitHub (needs devtools).
This might also require the development version of arules.
- Visualizations using
- Interactive visualizations using
- Interactive visualizations with package
- Interactive rule inspection with package
- Scatterplot, two-key plot
- Matrix and matrix 3D visualization
- Grouped matrix-based visualization
- Several graph-based visualizations
- Doubledecker and mosaic plots
- Parallel Coordinate plot
Mine some rules.
library(arulesViz) data(Groceries) rules <- apriori(Groceries, parameter=list(support=0.005, confidence=0.5))
Interactive visualization with plotly
Interactive inspect with datatable
- Intro article with complete examples by Michael Hahsler and Sudheer Chelluboina.
- Michael Hahsler, Sudheer Chelluboina, Kurt Hornik, and Christian Buchta. The arules R-package ecosystem: Analyzing interesting patterns from large transaction datasets. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 12:1977-1981, 2011.